Prevents Grinding of Teeth
Made from soft silicone making this one of the most comfortable mouthpieces on the market
Four large holes allow you to breathe-easy during sleep
Air Spring Base allows for a comfortable variable bite opening and gentle TM Joint decompression
Mouthpiece effortlessly controls your tongue position
Ready form technology allows you to wear this mouthpiece right out of the package without boil and biting
Who is it for:
– It is designed for healthy adults who wish to reduce the volume and frequency of their snoring.
– It is not suitable for children, for epilepsy sufferers, anyone with tooth or gum problems or for those with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA), except under the supervision of a dentist or doctor. Sufferers of OSA repeatedly stop breathing for short periods of time while sleeping.
– This device is not always effective in treating OSA, so it is important to seek guidance from a doctor if you suspect you may have OSA
How to use:
– First, mold the mouthpiece with hot water to comfortably fit your mouth.
– Detailed step-by-step instructions are included and a handling tab is provided. After this one-off fitting, you place the device into your mouth before going to sleep and take it out when you wake.
– The device can be placed in the protective case provided between uses to allow it to dry and to protect it from dirt and damage.
– If for any reason you need to re-mold it simply follow the molding instructions again.
How does it work:
The mouthpiece gently holds your lower jaw in a slightly forward position while you sleep.
This opens the airway in your throat which helps to reduce/eliminate snoring.
1 x Anti Teeth Grind Mouth Guard
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
Anti Snore Mouthpiece
Anti Snore Nose Clip
Sleep & Snoring